Thursday, October 29, 2015

Moody Art By Keith Haring


This painting by Keith Harding shows the mood of happiness. I have the same feeling about middle school so far. In sixth grade I am happy because I have a lot of fun playing soccer, when I shoot the ball into the goal it really makes me want to get up and dance like the people in the painting. I also enjoy playing the instrument in band class, it make me feel happy, it makes me imagine that I am on a stage playing the instrument and the people below are dancing. I really like learning in P.E class. When we are doing a badminton match I feel happy when I defeat my opponent. Also when I listen to the music that I enjoy it make me want to dance. I feel happy when I heard the after school bell it make want to get up and do something fun after school.I have a lot of fun seeing good grades in my report class. I really enjoy eating lunch with my friend and talking about some funny moment. I felt happy when I got to tell funny jokes to my friend or listen to their jokes, sometime when I heard their jokes I laugh with all my happiness. I felt glad whe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Justice Print

     In art 2 I learned about a technique in art called printing. It’s basically where you get a piece of clay block then you use a tool...