Thursday, March 3, 2016

Slice of Life No. 7 The Accident

          Have you ever wonder what is the ska on my forehead, Well this accident happen when I was in first grand. When it's lunch time I was having fun in the hallway running around with my friend. Then suddenly I ran into someone and I trip over and my head went and hit the stone chair which is very hard. After I got up people was looking at me and some people were making weird faces. Than a drop of blood start rising down on my face and that is when I notices that my forehead was bleeding badly. The blood was dashing down on my shirt, after that I ran to my room and I told the teacher that my forehead was bleeding and the teacher was amaze by when her just saw. When she saw the blood she get me out of the room and call other teacher to come and help.
          When I was out of the room my teacher wash the blood on my forehead and I feel no pain. After that my teacher call the ambulance to come and after that I feel that my body was weekend my arm was, my lags and my eyes start to close.
          When I open my eyes I noticed that I was in the hospital while my forehead was being surgery by a group of doctor and nurse. After the surgery I went home and my mom said
''Thanks god you are safe"
           Now you know what happen at my forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Justice Print

     In art 2 I learned about a technique in art called printing. It’s basically where you get a piece of clay block then you use a tool...