Thursday, February 25, 2016

Nickname: Top

Habits of Mind
                                                                                                                                     
Citizenship
Work Completion
Participation
Organization
E




M

I feel that I did a good job on work completion but still there were some project that I hand in late and sometime I was absent.

I feel that I did a good on my organization I prepare for class but sometime I forgot to bring my stuff in for class.
P
I feel that I have been talking a lot and didn’t do a good job on being a good role model.I think I need to work on this next quarter

I feel that I did a good job on participation but something I am off task but I think I did a good job on working with my partner.

B




No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Justice Print

     In art 2 I learned about a technique in art called printing. It’s basically where you get a piece of clay block then you use a tool...