Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Slice of LIfe Number 5

          On Saturday I went to Prom's house to play games with Marlon, Oak, TJ, and Nozomu. After along time of playing Marlon invite me to sleep over at Prom's house. First I didn't really want to sleep but after that, I noticed that Marlon and TJ to sleep over and so I decided to go sleep. After that I went to my house to go get my clothes and my self balancing scooter. At night we play game call Zombie Game. The rules for how to play the game is 1 person have to be the zombie and that person is TJ and the rest are humans. The zombie have to close the light and find the humans. If the zombie killed you you're dead or out. When we stop playing Prom and I decided to go sleep. But Marlon and TJ decided to play game. In the morning I wake up at about 7:00 and saw that everyone was sleep. When I get outside I found Prom's sister. She told me to wake them up. She told me that she will use water to wake them up. After that Prom's sister bring me a bottle of water and poor water on my hand. She told me to spite water on there face and so I did. First I spite it on TJ's face. The first time he didn't wake up, but the second time he wake up. Than our next target was Prom. I did the same I that I did to TJ and it work.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting your slice of life! You have done a good job writing clear sentences that follow a logical order. Next time remember to include dialogue and inner thoughts/feelings as this more like a retell of events rather than a story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting your slice of life! You have done a good job writing clear sentences that follow a logical order. Next time remember to include dialogue and inner thoughts/feelings as this more like a retell of events rather than a story.

    ReplyDelete

Social Justice Print

     In art 2 I learned about a technique in art called printing. It’s basically where you get a piece of clay block then you use a tool...