Thursday, February 11, 2016

Slice of Life Number 4

          Hmm Humberger!, everything I think of it it will make me feel hungry. Why? because when I am in a hurry I can always buy a piece of hamburger at 7 eleven to go eat on my cars ether when I went to school late, hungry, or going to somewhere else and decided to take a delicious hamburger. My favorite type of hamburger is cheese burger because I like cheese a lot. When I ordered pizza I also ordered cheese pizza because it's has a lot of cheese in it. Also I think a good for hamburger that you could find in bangkok very easily is burger king, in burger king can ordered many different kind of hamburger there are fish burgers, spicy fish burgers, meat burger, and a lot more and there also have many cool bread like the black bread burger. Hmm Yummy (っ˘ڡ˘ς).

1 comment:

  1. I really your topic and it makes me happy but the thing is that you should zoom in the specific moment in slow motion and check your gramer and spelling and more importantly is to end your story with a sentence that is like the summary of the paragraph.

    ReplyDelete

Social Justice Print

     In art 2 I learned about a technique in art called printing. It’s basically where you get a piece of clay block then you use a tool...